PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gigi Hill

I was first introduced to Gigi Hill a couple of years ago when a friend invited me to a party at her home.  Out of curiosity, and because I have a background in Direct Sales, I went on the website to check out the company.  It turns out that it was started locally, by a couple of OC Soccer Moms that wanted to start a business they could run from home.

I wasn't sure what to expect from these local "homegrown" bags, but when I got to the party... I wanted everything.

I mean, seriously... these bags are not only stylish, but also extremely durable and well made.  I now own several {mostly thanks to my Mama}.


I met Pam Pearson at a Holiday Boutique, and she has become my family's go-to Gigi Hill girl.
I'm hoping to get to order a diaper bag from her soon!

Here's a little bit more info about Pam:

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
 I have been married to my husband Jim for 15 years and we have a little boy named Kyle who is 4 years old.  I have a Pomeranian named Coco that I adore and my dream would be to have a small farm with lots of animals. 
 
When and why did you start your business?
I started as a Stylist with Gigi Hill in April, 2009 as I was leaving a full-time job to be home more with my son and the timing was perfect.  I fell in love with the bags and have not looked back.

What is your favorite part about running your business?
I love all the fabulous women I meet at home parties and events who have now become good friends.

 What is your favorite item that you sell?
There are several...I love the Rolling Audrey, the Audrey tote and the Ava cell phone wallet (to name a few).


Pam donated a $25 Gift Certificate to Gigi Hill.  This items can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment