PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Can it Be?

For so long I thought my dream was to get pregnant once again.



And then last year I met you.

Can it really be possible that you are 1 today?


I don't believe it.  Where has this year gone?

You are the most beautiful baby girl I have ever known.

You are sweet, and funny, and so smart.

You keep me on my toes.

You put everything in your mouth.

You are faster than lightening and fearless... a mother's worst nightmare combination.

You are a terrible sleeper, and at 1 still do not usually sleep through the night.

You love food, especially chicken {preferably from Cafe Rio... I'm raising you right}.

You melt my heart every time you hug me and pat my back.

The best sound in the world is your adorable belly laugh.

You came into our family and you made us complete.


I love you forever Penelope Susan Blakely.
Happy, happy birthday sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Penelope. She is a beauty Emmy. Here smile brings one out of me :)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete