PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

2nd Annual Christmas Card Contest

I love Christmas Cards!  I love giving them and I love getting them.  It is one of my very favorite things about Christmas.  In 2009 I had a Christmas Card Contest and announced the winners on my Facebook page. I had several categories, but one overall winner.

I had every intention of holding my contest the next year, and I actually did choose winners, but the craziness of running a business whose busiest season is December and January meant that I never announced my winners.  In fact, I didn't even send out Christmas cards that year!  {For the record Nathan was out of the country for 10 days just before Christmas, we moved the day after Christmas, and I was trying to get our adoption paperwork in the mail.  2010 was ridiculous.}

So here I am, two years later, Christmas cards on order, and one business down, and I am ready to revive the contest! {Mostly because I really like receiving Christmas cards, so I'm basically bribing you to send me one.}


Um, did you see that little note in the corner???  $50 PRIZE!  It will be in the form of a $50 gift card to Target because who doesn't love Target???  There will also be consolation prizes for the runner ups and winners of alternative categories.  I like to make up the alternative categories as I receive cards... like "Best Use of a Fake Dear" and "Most Disturbing". 

To enter, send an email to emmy@muchadoaboutyou.com letting me know that you would like to enter and I will send you all the details.  All entries must be received by Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment