PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Adriana Laura Photography & Design

A few weeks ago Much Ado About You had our first Product Photo Shoot with models, and booths, and vintage galore!

My husband's cousin once removed {I think I got that right} is an amazing photographer, and I was lucky enough to snatch her up for this shoot.  You can find her at Adriana Laura Photography & Design.

I also recruited some seriously gorgeous models: my friend since the 7th grade and a gorgeous red-head, Katie, and the beautiful and talented Natalie of Take the Canoli.

We are working on new product packaging and a fabulous new home page for the shop featuring the pics from the shoot, but I couldn't wait to share them with you.  Here are just a few of my favorites:











If you would like to schedule a shoot with the ubber talented Adriana, contact her through her website.

She also makes BEAUTIFUL invitations and announcements... multi-talented!

{All photos are copywright property of Adriana Laura Photogrpahy.
Please feel free to share, but credit both our shop and Adriana Laura Photography & Design}

No comments:

Post a Comment