PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Exciting News from a Friend

Have you ever heard of Lisa Leonard?

Lisa is a designer, blogger, wife, and mom.  She is also one of the most amazing women that I have ever met.  She is kind, wise, generous, fun, and absolutely beautiful inside and out.  I had the privilege of meeting Lisa when my business was just taking off and she shared so much with me about the highs and lows of owning your own small business.  I still think about her advice often.

Anyway, Lisa just shared a huge secret on her blog... her family is working on a reality TV show.  Check it out the trailer:


I cannot think of a more perfect person to represent the light of Christ on TV.  It's a position I don't envy, but I know she can handle it. 

Please pray for my sweet friend to be protected from certain attacks and nastiness that will be headed her family's way as they place themselves out there.

Congratulations Leonard family!

2 comments:

  1. wow. love her blog, have followed her for some time! my first thought was "oh, no!" but you're right! i will pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very exciting! You are right, Emmy, good call for prayer!

    ReplyDelete