PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Instafriday

Yesterday Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy ever so generously "linked up" my WIWW {well, Thursday} post for me because I am still a little bloggy lame and have not figured out how to do that fancy thing.

Today, I decided I. will. learn.

So I am {hopefully} linking up with Jeanett over at Life Rearranged for Instafriday!


life rearranged


So here is my week, via my cell phone:


We had to drain our fountains so that the state will let us finalize our adoption.


Beau and Peeps hung out on the couch.



Peeps decided that she loves Sesame Street.


I saw these in the Nordy's catalog, and decided that I may have to change my mind about Tom's.


I learned how to use Illustrator.  Sort of.  Well... enough to make a header for my new website.  Stay tuned!






Peeps slept.  A lot.  And didn't like it when she had to wake up to eat.


Beau went rock climbing.


I enjoyed about 20 minutes of heaven... watching The Sound of Music with my two favorite girls.


Donna and I finished working on a new product, and sent it off to the printer!  {Eek!}

So that's it.  That was my week.  Oh and Beau finished 2nd grade, my dad and I finished building my boutique booth, Beau and my dad started painting it, Beau moved up a level in swimming, I cleaned out my garage, and lots of other mundane little things happened.

2 comments:

  1. Your baby girl is ABSOLUTELY adorable :) Thanks for sharing all of these photos with us! Happy Friday!

    meg k.
    mme622@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete