PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flawed Perfection Jewelry

I couldn't resist sharing with you all about my friend Megan and her business, Flawed Perfection Jewelry

Megan hand crafts some beautiful jewelry, and she is currently getting ready to release a brand new line of Swarovski Crystal jewelry that is to die for! 


For the next three days {May 16th to the 18th}, she is holding a pre-sale of this new collection, and anyone that orders during this time is going to get to custom select the colors for their pieces. After the pre-sale Megan will email you to help you create the perfect custom piece.

I am definitely placing my order today!

But guess what???  There's an added incentive for you: place an order during Megan's pre-sale, and come back here and leave a comment telling me what you ordered.  Everyone that comments will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to Much Ado About You

So go!  Order now.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered the by her side cluster necklace AND crystal triple drop earrings. I couldn't wait to support Megan, she is just way too sweet! Thanks for doing a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete