PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mapalicious

Before we moved I had a map on the wall of my office on which we had placed a pin in every city where we have sold a calendar.

I had a new map made when we moved {from my friend Nancy Yuhas of Vinyl by Design}, but I never got around to putting it up.

Until yesterday.


{Excuse the cheese phone pic... I'm lazy.}  The seem down the middle of the map is because it is on my closet doors. 

Pretty cool, huh?  It made me feel young and hip to put it up.  Then I looked in the mirror, saw my gray roots and dorky outfit and remembered that I am no longer either of those things. 

It took us about six hours to "re-pin" our map, which now has at least one pin in every single state {which would also include Hawaii and Alaska, except that they are mysteriously missing}.

Now I am obsessing over maps.

Source: vladstudio.com via Emmy on Pinterest









2 comments: