PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

On my Mind Monday

I have a few random things on my mind today, so I thought I would share them with you:

1.  After almost a decade as a mom, becoming a minivan owner has finally made me feel official.

And can I tell you something... I LOVE IT!  And so does Nathan {although he might deny that if you asked him}.  I'm a Mad Mom in a Minivan and I'm rockin' it!


This is Nathan trying to program our garage door opener.  It took us several days.  We both have been driving 2001 cars for the last decade... we feel like we have entered the space age with this car! 

2.  Nathan told me the other night that he doesn't like Italians.  I said, "then why did you marry one?"  And he said, "I thought you were Mexican."

My husband makes me giggle.  I love him.

3.  I'm kind of a Social Media Junkie, and my current drug of choice is Instagram.

I am obsessed.  I check my feed at least 15 times a day.  It is what I do at stop lights, when I am putting Penelope down for a nap, when I'm walking the dog, when I should be packaging orders.  I love it.  Love.  And while I know I should not find my self worth in social media, I have to admit that every time that cute little bubble pops up to tell me that someone likes one of my photos, or better yet left me a comment, or better yet started following me, I get giddy.  Instagram... please don't let Facebook ruin you.  Please!


What's on your mind this Monday? 

1 comment:

  1. #1 ... i hear that a lot from peeps who go over to the dark side ...
    #2 ... that is hilarious. your husband sounds very funny.
    #3 ... i can't figure it out. i hear everyone loves it. i definitely need more things in my life to make me feel like i have a social life ... he hee!

    ReplyDelete