PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drive an Hour

I want to know what you would drive an hour for.

Today I drove an hour for a Bob's Big Boy burger.  It was worth it.

That's my mom and Penelope... and Bob.

I love a good burger, and Bob's has one of the best.  And you know what the best part is?  It's $7.99 for a burger {which means a double burger, because that's how Bob makes them... yes, I know that Bob is not actually the chef}, fries and a salad.  That's a good deal.

So what would you drive an hour for?

5 comments:

  1. I used to be a nanny on cape cod & i would totally drive the 30 minutes that it took to get to one of the 2 starbucks on the cape...a couple times a week. it didn't hurt that the mini van i drove the kids around in had a dvd player, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris would drive an hour and a half out into the middle of nowhere for Sonic tattertots and a strawberry limeade. Fortunately they built another in IL just 40 minutes away. We go at least once a month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach! Atlantic City is only an hour from me :) Good food, drinks & plenty of sun & sand. aaaahhh the Jersey shore, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's funny that it's called Bob's Big Boy where you are from. In Ohio, it's called Frisch's Big Boy :)

    ReplyDelete