PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Silence

Sorry for the silence this week.  It has been a very trying week.
One with high highs and low lows.

It has made me keenly aware of the fact that knee jerk reactions are usually not Emmy at her best, that I have amazingly loyal friends and customers, that perception does not always match reality, and that expectations can disappoint.

It has made me grateful for loyal and loving friends, family that picks me up and backs me up, and a church that I adore and appreciate.
It has renewed my passion for my business, prepared me for the future, and reminded me that growing a business will be full of painful lessons.

But mostly it has made me grateful for God's abundant provision and amazing blessings over my family.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! :( I totally understand... I'm having a hard week too. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?!? :)

    ReplyDelete