PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today

I'm having one of those days where I am daydreaming about quitting my business.  I have these days every couple of months.

This morning I am thinking about all the food I would like to make.

Like this:



and this:



and for sure these:



I am also thinking about all the things I would like to do to my house, that after a year and half still looks like we just moved in.

I want to do this:



and have a room as eclectic as this:



and create some fun accessories like these:



and these:



or maybe even these:

Source: ivillage.com via Emmy on Pinterest


I want to plan parties:



paint my nails:



and get my craft on, just because I can and not because someone is paying me to do it:

Source: bhg.com via Emmy on Pinterest


Today I don't want to own a business. 

I want to be a housewife.

If you would like to see more of the things I would like to do if I had time to do them, you can follow me on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. wait don't quit! I'm dying for my calendar, haha! what would we do without you, all us OCD people who want to stay organized in a cute way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your calendars... But just quit if it will improve your quality of life!!! everyday is precious and deserves to be lived to it's fullest... would you want to spend your last day stressing over printing calendars, or cuddling your kids and having time to play with them at the water park! God is obviously providing for your family's basic needs... enjoy this time where he is calling you to first be a wife and mother... and enjoy spending whatever little bit of time you have leftover hanging out with girlfriends making fun projects you see on pinterest!!! just saying... it seems your soul is crying out for freedom!

    ReplyDelete