PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Delerious... is that even spelled right???

I honestly don't remember the last time I was this tired.

I am running on very little sleep and many hours of work in the last two weeks.

Running your own business is hard work.  

It doesn't help that Nathan is simultaneously having the busiest two weeks of his year.  We have both been working until 11 o'clock at night the last several days.  

I have so many things that I want to tell you about... but I am just too tired.

I am going to go get some toothpicks now to prop my eyes open, and get back to work.

On a related note... anyone local looking for a job???  I need an Assistant.  

Warning:  I am super controlling, a detail-oriented freak, and don't pay very well, but we have fun and the hours are flexible.  

I need someone that can answer emails, track orders, order supplies, and generally help me get away from my computer and over to the work table to do what I love.  My thought is that it would be a great job for a college student.  If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me.  

If it takes a while for me to respond to you... you will understand why I am looking for an Assistant!

2 comments:

  1. Are you in the San Diego area. My hard working daughter is looking for a job. Email me at cokiepop@yahoo.com if so...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS say I would LOVE to have someone do all the computer stuff for me. It is really time consuming:/

    ReplyDelete