Congratulations to Katie (or should I say Katie, Beth and Carol). I am actually very impressed that you all got as many as you did. Except Megan... c'mon, not even one???
As promised, here are the answers:
1. Of course, The Jerk. Steve Martin's most classic!
2. Troop Beverly Hills Tori Spelling's most riveting performance!
4. When Harry Met Sally My favorite Romantic Comedy and Meg Ryan flick!
5. Clue I had a feeling no one would get this one. I know every line from this movie.
6. The Wedding Singer
7. It's a Wonderful Life Jen... impressive! This was kind of an obscure line from the movie which is my all time favorite.
9. Newsies My favorite musical. Wait, I forgot about High School Musical 1, 2, and 3... hmmm.
11. Notting Hill My second favorite Romantic Comedy
12. Sixteen Candles
13. Pirates of the Caribbean Strangely, one of my all time favorite movies.
14. French Kiss
15. You've Got Mail Can you tell that I love Meg Ryan???
And finally... the bonus quote. Yes Katie... it was Billy Madison. By the way, I wish I could have been there to see Beth's reenactment. I am laughing just picturing it!!! Now, do they have Regal Cinemas in Hawaii, or should I look for an alternate prize?