PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Answers

Congratulations to Katie (or should I say Katie, Beth and Carol).  I am actually very impressed that you all got as many as you did.  Except Megan... c'mon, not even one???

As promised, here are the answers:

1.  Of course, The Jerk.  Steve Martin's most classic!
2.  Troop Beverly Hills  Tori Spelling's most riveting performance!
3.  Airplane
4.  When Harry Met Sally  My favorite Romantic Comedy and Meg Ryan flick!
5.  Clue  I had a feeling no one would get this one.  I know every line from this movie.
6.  The Wedding Singer
7.  It's a Wonderful Life  Jen... impressive!  This was kind of an obscure line from the movie which is my all time favorite. 
8.  Zoolander
9.  Newsies  My favorite musical.  Wait, I forgot about High School Musical 1, 2, and 3... hmmm.
10.  Sabrina 
11.  Notting Hill  My second favorite Romantic Comedy
12.  Sixteen Candles 
13.  Pirates of the Caribbean  Strangely, one of my all time favorite movies.
14.  French Kiss 
15.  You've Got Mail  Can you tell that I love Meg Ryan???

And finally... the bonus quote.  Yes Katie... it was Billy MadisonBy the way, I wish I could have been there to see Beth's reenactment.  I am laughing just picturing it!!!  Now, do they have Regal Cinemas in Hawaii, or should I look for an alternate prize?

2 comments:

  1. i thought about google-ing all of them, but that would be cheating! he hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prize necessary. I - actually my entire family and I - are movie trivia nerds. The quiz alone was prize enough for us!

    ReplyDelete