PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

Ever heard of etsy?  For those of you that haven't, it is an online marketplace for handcrafted items.  

I sell my calendars there.  

They have this thing on etsy called the Treasury, which is a place where etsy users can display a grouping of items, usually with some sort of common theme.  Each Treasury list expires after 48 hours, and they only allow 333 lists at a time.  (Although the number often goes far over 333 because as soon as the 333rd list expires, taking it down to 332 lists, people jump on it and try to create a list.  If several hundred people do that at one time, they allow all those people to get a listing.  I know... ridiculously confusing, right?) 

In other words... it's really hard to get a Treasury on etsy.  

So, I'm making my own.

I call it "I heart etsy" (Nathan just told me that it should be called "Random Crap").




What are some of your favorite etsy items? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for showing my "Love Bird Tags".....you've touched my heart! By the way....I love your blog.

    Smiles,
    Debra
    www.endoftheday.typepad.com
    www.endofthedaycrafting.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete