PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Arby's

Does anyone like Arby's?  I mean really, really like Arby's?

Nope?  Well me either!

The last two summers we have taken road trips through Utah.
We love road trips.
Nathan loves road trips through Utah because there is an Arby's at every exit.

Seriously.

We learned last year that rule number one when driving through Utah is never u-turn for an Arby's.
{We learned this after we u-turned for an Arby's, then passed one on almost every other exit for the rest of our trip.}

Today we are driving home through Utah.

Nathan is extremely excited for Arby's.

I am hoping they have a Chick-fil-A next door, but I realize that is a pipe dream.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Arby's! I'd have to have two lunches if there were an Arby's next to a Chik-fil-A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually LOVE arby's too. when i was preggers the roast beef sandwich was a regular midnight 2nd dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracks me up! I can't stand Arby's. The meat is grey, people! My husband likes it but hasn't been there in years because I refuse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i've had arby's twice in the past twenty years. it's just not a go-to place for us! we usually end up at the faithful yellow arches! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to feel the same way about Arby's until I recently tried the #9 (Roast Chicken Club). It's truly a beautiful sandwich! :) I have to admit, sometimes I have it more than once a week. Love it.

    And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record, I would pick Arby's over Chick-Fil-A anyday. I go to Chick-Fil-A for the atmostphere only. I'm not really a fan of their food.

    Mmmm...curly fries and Arby's sauce sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love Arby's! But Chick-Fil-A might just be tied with it. I would have a hard time picking if they were side-by-side.

    ReplyDelete