PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Trendy Not Spendy

I have a friend named Summer Thacker.

Every time Summer posts a picture on Facebook, it makes me want to go shopping.
She is the most stylish girl I know.


When Brooke and I shop, we shop by the motto WWSW... What Would Summer Wear.

Summer happens to be David Archuleta's Stylist.
Recently, she has decided to expand her Styling business to helping women shop on a budget, which is her favorite thing.

She has started a blog {although, it's not quite up and running yet, but stay-tuned} called 


I am so excited about this prize!
Summer has donated a (2) Hour Styling Consultation, with your choice of either a Closet Consultation or a Shopping Consulation.

This item can be found in the Locals Only basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment