PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

PS It's in the Details

I have recently been working on the 2011 designs for Much Ado About You.
So one day I was searching through Etsy, looking for some embellishments that I could incorporate into my designs.

That's when I came across Patty's shop, PS It's in the Details {which I couldn't agree with more, by the way}.


Patty and I started collaborating, and I am so excited to say that next years line will feature three elements from Patty's shop {but I'm not going to tell you which three}.  I just got them in the mail the other day and I FREAKED OUT!  They are beyond adorable.

And Patty was such an absolute joy to work with.

I was so excited when she offered to participate in our raffle!

Patty also writes a blog, Capture the Details.  Here's some more fun facts about her:

Where do you live, and where are you from originally?
I live in a rural town about 10 miles north of Allentown, Pennsylvania. I was born in Allentown and have lived around this area my whole life.

Tell me a little bit about yourself and/or your family.
I am a stay-at-home mom who happens to have a degree in Graphic Design. I am married to my high school crush, Todd, and we have been together for 21 years. We have two beautiful children... Sarah is 11 and Ben is 8.

When and why did you start your business?
I started P.S. it's in the details in October of 2008 and made my business 'official' (business license, tax number, etc.) in October 0f 2009. With both of my kids in school all day, I felt it was time I could dedicate a part of myself to a creative dream that I've had for years... to own my own business. I feel blessed that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom to my children (who are growing so fast!) while having the opportunity to start and build my own business from scratch.

What is your biggest dream for your business?
I would love to have my designs licensed by well-known companies someday... to be walking through a department store and see my illustrations on cute magnets or napkins or t-shirts would be so neat!

Patty donated the Birds Gone Green scrapbook embellishments:

 
and the Paisley Patch note sheets and matchbook notebook set:

 
These items can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment