PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sassy Mae

Maybe this baby that we are adopting is going to be a girl.

Then I would finally have a good excuse for buying lots of hair bows and girly things.

My friend Holly has a shop called Sassy Mae.


She has lots of fun girly stuff like these fantastic tu-tu's.

Speaking of tu-tu's... I have to tell you a funny story about a tu-tu.
One day we were at the park for a neighbor's birthday party.
Lucy (my niece... my love) was playing, minding her own business.

In walked a little girl in a big frilly tu-tu.

Two year old Lucy stopped what she was doing, and followed that little girl all the way around the park with her eyes.

She wanted that tu-tu.

It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

I think I may have to buy her one of Holly's tu-tu's for Chirstmas.


Holly donated a Pink Petti Skirt and a Frilly Feathery Beanie:


These items can be found in the For the Kids basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment