PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Epicness of Superbowl Sunday

Every time I go to an event where there are a lot of bloggers there, I always feel like such an amateur.  The serious bloggers have their camera with them and snap pictures everywhere they go.  I am usually lucky if I remember that I can take photos with my iPhone.  I always forget.

But I am getting better.  Yesterday is proof.

So, YAY, the Packers won the Superbowl... Greenbay victory... yada, yada, yada... let's talk about what really matters:  the epic food.

We ate like absolute champions yesterday.  It was the most gluttonous, amazing, ridiculous display of food for 13 people that you have ever seen.  It even included boats.


And that is not including the hamburgers we ate for dinner.  Yes, we thought we needed dinner.  We thought wrong

This is my handsome husband who made the delicious, albeit unnecessary hamburgers.


I will pay for this day all week.  But it was worth. every. minute. 

15 comments:

  1. what are those bacon wrapped things????? i need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and Love your calendars, Angel face designs sent me to check you out and I am so glad I did!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from AFD! LOVE your calenders and am a new follower to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm!!! We had about the same amount...for 5 people! Fridge has LOTS of leftovers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your calendars! Heather from Angel Face Designs sent me over here. I am now looking at all of the yummy goodness on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMmmmm bacon. Looks sinfully delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love your calendars! Angel Face sent me here. I new fav on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Angel Face Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AFD sent me over! LOVE all the food pics! Makes me hungry:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That food looks so great! I am trying to be good and make healthy choices! I hear ya about those people who always have a camera...wish it was me. :)
    *Visiting through Angel Face Designs. (May soon be visiting your blog all by myself.) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy food! Cannot believe this was the first time I came to your blog...I've long been a fan of your amazing calendars, now I can stalk, err read your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there- Heard of your blog from Heather @ Angel Face Designs. (Thanks Heather.) She is hosting a great giveaway for one of your SUPER cute calendars. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping in from Angel Face Designs - your calendars are amazing!!! And so's your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AFD sent me. So glad I stopped by, love the blog!! - Ashlee

    ReplyDelete