PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

Don't forget to submit your Getting to Know You quiz answers and enter to win a FREE Personalized Journal.  
...............................................

Okay, I have never done a Flashback Friday before, but I happened to come across this photo this morning, and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you.

This is why I am totally okay with not ever being pregnant again:

 {Disclaimer:  This photo was not doctored in any way.}

 This was me, two days before Beau was born.  If you can believe it... I have very few stretch marks, and they are only just around my belly.

I am more and more excited about adoption every day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Emmy!!! Love this pic, I can not believe it! Your skinny little body with a 9lb plus baby. It's true one the major benefits of adopting...no tolls on your body;)

    ReplyDelete