PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Help for the Miller Family

You all know that I am in the process of adopting a child.  You also may know that last summer I ran a raffle on my blog to raise money to pay our portion of the adoption costs that my oh-so-amazingly generous friend is not covering.  In one week we raised over $6,000, which will hopefully more than cover our costs.  We look forward to getting to pass on any unused portion to another family waiting to adopt.

A good friend of mine, Alissa from Rags to Stitches, was inspired by your generosity and has felt led to help some friends of her's, the Miller family, who are currently in the process of their second adoption.


Photobucket


Alissa's giveaway is going on all week long, so be sure to stop by Alissa's blog and check out the fantastic prizes that you could win, including a *fabulous calendar* from Much Ado About You, of course!

Just for a little added encouragement to participate in Alissa's giveaway, I have a super fantastic deal for you!

So here's the deal:

If you blog about Alissa's fundraiser, I will give you a $10 credit towards a Much Ado About You planner.
If you post about it on Facebook, I will give you a $5 credit towards a Much Ado About You planner.
If you tweet about it, I will give you a $5 credit towards a Much Ado About You planner.

If you do all three, you could get a planner for nearly half-price!

*You must include a link to Alissa's blog <http://www.ragstostitchesboutique.com> in your posting.*

Leave a comment here letting me know what you did, then email me a link to your blog posting and/or a screenshot of your Facebook or Twitter posting, and I will send you an email with instructions on how to use your credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment