PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

b. Children's Wear

I found b. Children's Wear searching through etsy one day, and I just fell in love!  Lindsey, the shop's owner, has been so sweet and encouraging, and is another person that I have added to my list of Etsy-friends-that-I-would-like-to-be-real-friends-with".

I mean, come on!  Look how cute her stuff is:


Here's a little bit of info about Lindsey and her business :

Where do you live, and is it where you are from originally?
i was born, raised and reside in seattle, wa.

When and why did you start business? 
{I loved how Lindsey answered this one, so I am posting it exactly as I got it from her}
 (because i have a hard time writing about myself, i will enter a bio a friend wrote about me that hopefully answers this question)

Lindsey Barnes launched b. Children’s Wear in 2009 after graduating from the Art Institute of Seattle with a degree in fashion design in 2006. Her designs reflect the innocence and whimsy she sees in children and children’s fashion.
Born and raised in Seattle, she has always loved design and being creative. She mines inspiration from her vast 18-year-plus experience working with kids: first as a babysitter, then a professional nanny and youth group leader. With six nephews and two nieces, she has a close and constant well from which to draw ideas for her b. Children’s Wear designs.
Lindsey continually spins at the loom of creativity even while relaxing...given her passion for travel, snacks, and Disneyland.

What is your biggest dream for your business?
my biggest dream for my business is for it to be in a place where it can be a blessing to others.

{Dream accomplished Lindsey!  You have already been such a blessing to me.}
Lindsey told me that she was sending me two shirts for our raffle, so when her package arrived I was blown away!  She sent me five shirts!


 I cannot wait to put baby Blakely in some b. Children's Wear 
{don't worry, I am not stealing these ones... I will buy my own when the time comes}.


This b. Children's Wear can be found in the For the Kids basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment