PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bird Crafts

One day I got an email from a girl named Bird.

No, really... that is not the first line of a poem I am working on.

Anyway, Bird {which I found out is not her real name, but what all her friends call her} sent me an email asking if I would be interested in sponsoring her blog, Bird Crafts.

I jumped at the opportunity {especially because her rates are super reasonable}, but got way more than I bargained for.  Bird has been so supportive and helpful of my little start-up blog.  She has given me great tips, helpful advice, and much needed encouragement.

From DIY Party Printables to printable paper goods, party supplies and Custom Party Stationery - you'll find only unique items lovingly hand-made by Bird, in her darling little etsy shop.

Here's an example of some of Bird's Printable Party Supplies:


I just love how she takes care of every detail!


Here's a little bit more info about Bird:

Where do you live, and is it where you are from originally?
 France. From all over the world (or perhaps Mars...) - Was born in Rio but grew up in England.

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family.
Proud mum of 2 (3 if you count the dog) who are my best ever creations... married to my prince charming and best friend. We moved from the UK some 10 years ago searching for a better quality of life, and have to say we found it!
Now I have time to do the things I love like parties... designing them or getting stuck into crafts!

What is your favorite part about running your business?
The creative elements for sure. Not only am I the CEO, artist, designer and crafter, but the marketing manager, PR Officer, photographer extraordinaire and party consumer tester (i.e. guinea pig).  I love that I get to test my own creations on my family and the people I love, before I put them up for sale. If it passes their test, then it's worth something!


Bird donated a $20 Gift Certificate, so you can have your pick of Printable Party fun! 
The gift certificate can be found in the For the Kids basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment