PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pepi Designs

Look at all this beautiful jewelry:


I especially love that black bracelet.

These were all made by Pepi, and can be found in her shop  
Pepi Designs.
She hand makes every piece of jewelry and can even customize pieces to suit your needs.

Here's some interesting info about Pepi:

Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I was born in Bulgaria, but I moved to the US about 9 years ago. I'm currently an energy consultant by profession, but I love to design jewelry and do arts and crafts when I'm not at my day job.

 What is your favorite part about running your business?
I love the creating part, whether it's working on a custom order, or just looking at my supplies and getting ideas on new designs. It's always great to see the final product being even better than what I had envisioned, which inspires me to make more jewelry!

What is your biggest dream for your business?
I'd like to see my business expand, with a stable customer base, and be able to sustain itself. Also, I'd love to be the Etsy Featured Seller one day!

Pepi donated a pair of pearl earrings ($26 value).  

This item can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment