PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clocks by Staci

I absolutely love finding unique items for my home.  I think it is the small details that set your house apart from every Pottery Barn catalog. {Well, the small details... and the dishes in the sink, the piles of laundry, and the dirty socks strewn about the living room.  Let's be honest, if my home looked like it belonged in a Pottery Barn catalog, I'd be pretty stoked.}

That's why I love Etsy... you find such unique items that no one else on the block will have.

That is what you will find at Clocks by Staci.


Aren't they fabulous?
Wanna know more about Staci?  Well, here you go:

When and why did you start your business?
I started my business 5 years ago, when my mother-in-law wanted a BIG CLOCK for her house & I decided to figure out how to make her one for Mother's Day!

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family.
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 adorable boys, ages 3 & 1 and teach preschool out of my house, along with making custom clocks. I married my kindergarten sweetheart.  OK...really, we never dated, but we were in the same kindergarten class & lived around the corner from each other!

What is your favorite part about running your business?
I love that I can stay at home with my children and do something that I ENJOY doing! There are not many people that LOVE their job!


Staci has donated a $25 Gift Certificate which can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment