PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deer Lovely

A couple of years ago at a Holiday Boutique I met Sarah, who was running her clothing business called Bird Street Clothing.  She had fantastic, trendy stuff at super reasonable prices.

I invited her to come to a small boutique I was putting on at a friend's house, and my friends went wild!

She has come to every boutique I have put on since then and always sells a ton of her adorable clothing and accessories.

She recently changed the name of her business, and you can now find her at Deer Lovely, which is dedicated to all things lovely.



Here's a little bit more info about Sarah:

When and why did you start your business?
Started in 2007... 
really just for fun at the time

What is your favorite part about running your business?
Finding great deals on cute clothes/accessories and being able to pass that on to others.

 What is your biggest dream for your business?
To be able to do it full time and pay my mortgage...right now I work 3 jobs


Sarah donated the Beau {of course I love that} on the Edge Tee and a beautiful clutch.


These items can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment