PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

bellamina

I found bellamina on Etsy one day when I was searching for
all things owls.

I found them.


Can you stand it???
If I get my way, the baby's nursery is going to be an owl theme, and I am going to fill it with as many of these owls as I can afford.

Here's a little bit of info that Karen of bellamina shared with me:

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family.
I'm married to Eric, my highschool sweetheart, and have a 1 year old daughter Mina.
I named my business for my daughter and my Italian grandmother (bella is beautiful in Italian).

What is your favorite item that you sell?
I really love my owl pillows series {so do I Karen!} and I am getting attached to each of them {so am I!}.

What is your biggest dream for your business?
To grow my business and be able to support my family doing what I love!

Karen donated the pillow that I originally fell in love with:


My friend Sandi and two of her girls were over the other day and Sandi tried to bribe me into letting her buy the pillow.  
Don't worry... I saved it for you all. 


This bellamina Owl Love Pillow can be found in the For the Kids basket.

1 comment: