PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MonaLicia Designs


I had the privilege of meeting Alicia Hilton several years ago at a party that Brooke was hosting.

Alicia is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, caring and compassionate people that you will ever meet.

She is also a very talented Interior Designer.

Alicia didn't want me to do a posting about her.
She just wanted to donate her services to help me get a baby.
But I want you all to know about MonaLicia Designs.
{Isn't that a clever name?}


Where do you live, and where are you from originally?
Huntington Beach, but I am originally from Lima, Peru in South America.

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
We are total nerds who love God, love people and have a blast doing anything...

 What is your favorite part about running your business?
People! I love connecting with them and making a difference in their lives with the services I provide.

 What is your biggest dream for your business?
I ALWAYS receive inspiration and direction for every project ~ many times I surprise myself at the lovely results. My biggest dream is that I not only transform the home of my clients into beautiful representations of who they are, but that the results represent the Love in which it was filtered through. 


I am so excited about this prize!
Alicia donated a Style Consultation {$275 value}.  
This item can be found in the Locals Only basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment