PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dove Chocolate

Everyone has heard of Dove Chocolate, which is a division of Mars, Inc., but did you know that Dove now has a Direct Sales Division called  
Dove Chocolate Discoveries?
Chocolatiers {don't you just love that name... it makes me think of Mouseketeers} come into your own home, bring enough chocolate for you and all your friends, then teach you to make fun things and let you eat it!

Sounds pretty good to me.


I first heard about Dove Chocolatiers when I met one.  Kim's kids were on the Swim Team with Beau last year, so I got to know her poolside.  She has an amazing story, which I will let her share with you below.

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
I have an incredible husband and 3 amazing kids;  Andrew (9) , Christine (7) and Elise (3)....I am a clinical social worker, doing counseling with families and children for the past 20 years...and now am a stay at home mom with a chocolate business.

When and why did you start your business?
I started my business exactly 2 years ago.  Our family has $500k in medical debt from my son's 3.5 year battle with an aggressive cancer.  I have been praying for a way to help our family financially, while still staying home with my kids, and God presented a ground floor opportunity with Dove Chocolate.

 What is your favorite item that you sell?
It's a tie!  Java Chip Smoothies and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

 What is your biggest dream for your business?
I have been blessed by earning a spot on our Dove President's Advisory Council.  I would like to remain one of the top leaders, earning vacations for my family, and contributing financially to pay our medical bills.


Kim donated a Chocolate Making Class for Four Adults {in Orange County}.  
This item can be found in the Locals Only basket.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know Kim too!
    *High five*
    And I've been to one of her fabulous Chocolate parties. They're super.

    ReplyDelete