PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love Stitched

You know what I have realized over these last few days while preparing these posts?  I have met some really neat people in the blogosphere.

Brittany from Love Stitched is one of those people.

I absolutely love her beautiful stuff:

and she also has a great blog that I enjoy keeping up on.
 
Where do you live, and where are you from originally?
I live in Utah but was born and raised in California. I originally started Love Stitched in Santa Monica, CA

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
I am a stay at home step momma to three busy boys :) And I am married to a wonderfully supportive husband.

When and why did you start your business?
I wanted a creative outlet... something to express me and my creativity. And having all boys I wanted to make girly things :)

 What is your favorite part about running your business?
The creating and customers. I love to hear from blog followers and my customers truly make my day!!

Brittany donated a Grace necklace.  



This item can be found in the All Grown Up basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment