PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Still Here

Were you worried??? Or had you not even noticed that I haven't posted all week?

Don't worry... my Anonymous commenter didn't send me packing. In fact, that whole ordeal turned out pretty well, I think.  If you are confused, you can read all about it here.

Today was the last day of school.  {Now do you understand why I haven't posted all week.}  Between Beau's "Publishing Party", his "First Grade Field Day", and the "End-of-the-Year Pizza Party" I have basically spent the last three days partying like... well, like a first grader.  

Who is now a second grader!  How can that be?

This was him reading his book to his class at the Publishing Party.


I know the picture is blurry {I took it with my phone} but look at the cute expression on his face.  
No matter that his story made no sense.  
I was a Proud Mama!

2 comments:

  1. And I'm a proud Aunt! Yes, I did notice you haven't posted all week. I'm more amazed at how you have time to get an entry up...not really surprised when you don't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he's having a great time!!!
    enjoy your little guy! they grow up waaaay too fast! i think it's a blessing to be able to go to their 'events' :-)

    ReplyDelete