PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CATS and Friends

I came across CATS and Friends on my quest for owls.


Who wouldn't love this owl?  I adore the expression on his face!

Judy makes adorable plush dolls of all breed and variety.


I love how she uses such bright and fun fabrics together!
Here is a little more info about Judy:

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family.
I have been making art for as long as I can remember. I like a variety of mediums but I enjoy making 3D fiber sculptures the best. I live with my husband, Johnny and my son, Nicholas. My goal with each piece that I make is for one of them to say, "Can I have it?" 

What is your favorite part about running your business?
I am able to help the local animal rescue (Hope for Life Rescue). They work strictly on donations and at the end of each year I contribute a portion of the proceeds from my shops.

What is your biggest dream for your business?
 My dreams for the shops are quite small but meaningful. I want to make art that people enjoy.


Judy let me choose which stuffed animal that she would donate for our giveaway.  It was a tough choice, but I decided on Slade the Snake because I think he is so unique!


Slade can be found in the For the Kids basket.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I read your post about the comment from anonymous, and her reply back, over the phone to my mom. It made us both cry. Good luck in your adoption process!

    ReplyDelete