PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mama Goose Designs

One of my favorite things to do is mentor women who are starting at-home businesses.

Recently I have had the pleasure of encouraging one of my dear friends, Molly in her new business 


I absolutely love this product and know that her business is going to explode!  
It is a personalized photo memory game.

You send her your photos... she makes you a memory game.

We just gave a set to my dad and my grandfather for Father's Day.
They LOVED them.

Here's a little more about Molly:

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
Mom of the 3 cutest little boys ever created....(okay....you can include Beau on this one if you need to!) and married to my best friend.  I love to sing, shop for a good bargain (Target is my Happy Place), play at the beach with family and friends and relax at home with all my boys. (Who am I kidding....3 boys under age 5 is rarely relaxing!!!)

When and why did you start your business?
 I started Mama Goose Designs only a few short months ago.  At Christmas time, I made ornaments with pictures of my kids for  family members as gifts and had so much fun making them, that I started thinking, "What else can I make with pictures and paper?!?" It kind of became an obsession.  Well, growing up my favorite game to play was the "Memory Game" by Milton Bradley...you know the one...you have to match the puppies and tricycles and ice cream cones?!? I discovered that it was also a favorite of my 5 year olds as well.  Knowing that Tommy LOVES to look at pictures of himself, family and friends, I took the idea and made it into a game for him - one that he had to find the matching family photos and make a pair.  Turns out he now asks to play it almost everyday!

What is your biggest dream for your business?
My biggest dream for my business?  That I would get games into the hands of as many families as I could and perhaps one day, make enough $$ so that I could hire a few friends to help me!

Molly donated this non-personalized set:


AND a Gift Certificate for (1) Photo Memory Set!

These items can be found in the For the Kids basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment